More Volume | More Efficiency | Lower Costs
The Biggest, Boldest Evaporator on the market today. The HDXL offers the same durability as all the models in the HD series, with the capacity to handle the largest water management issues. Heavy duty pump packages are also available to match the needs of your site along with wind speed and automated control systems.
HDXL Performance Highlights
HP of Motor
Inch Turbine Size
US Gallons Annual Disposal Volume at 50% Efficiency
features & specifications
The Biggest, Boldest Evaporator
- 700 gallons per minute (160 cubic meters per hour).
- Largest trajectory evaporator on the market today.
- 30+ years of proven evaporation industry engineering and design.
- Like hitting the easy button for wastewater disposal.
Best in Class Evaporation
- Spray pattern reduces water droplet collision.
- Maximized plume loft or “hang time”.
- Proprietary wind controls reduces over saturation of area.
- Specially engineered droplet size maximizes evaporation efficiency.
Longevity in the Harshest Environments
- Stainless steel directional wind tunnel.
- 3M™ Scotchkote™ coating for durability.
- Vibration tested to increase operational lifetime.
Low Operating Costs
- Minimal maintenance requirements through thoughtful design engineering.
- Adaptable to any site with the ability to run fully autonomously with multi zone wind controls.
- 60” dual bearing stainless steel axial flow Turbo-mist turbine
- Specially blended powder coated aluminum fan (stainless steel upgrade available for severe duty)
Motor Mount and Base
- Available in land based, trailer based and float based configurations for maximum flexibility
- Base has easy to operate 360-degree rotation ability with safety pin
- Motor mount is designed for easy alignment and adjustment should removal for maintenance be necessary
Water Delivery Special
- Quick release stainless steel nozzle ring equipped with 60 Teflon Spiral Jet nozzles
- 700 GPM at 150 PSI
- 3rd party pressure tested hoses
- Standard and customizable pump packages available in Single, Dual or Tri Pack configurations
- Standard pump packages come with high efficiency multi-stage centrifugal pump with electric motor, a control panel with low pressure auto shutdown, check valves to prevent loss of prime and to protect the pump, a self-cleaning filter and an electric primer
- 125 HP IEEE-841 Severe Duty High-efficiency 3-phase motor
- Global voltage and frequency motor configurations available for any location
- Control panels manufactured in watertight NEMA 4 enclosures with exterior alarm lights
- All units have a minimum one-year parts and labour warranty
How It Works
Harnessing the natural process of evaporation is the future of wastewater disposal. Electric or Fuel powered motor, the EcoMister Evaporator series from Slimline Manufacturing uses our Turbine technology to loft wastewater high into the air, creating sustained ‘hang time’, and allowing nature to evaporate the water, while the solids are returned to the pond.
Operational Costs and Savings
The EcoMister Evaporator offers a significant cost advantage for your wastewater disposal. By enhancing the natural evaporation process, the EcoMister Evaporator allows you to evaporate wastewater in multiple industries such as Mining, Municipal Wastewater, Landfill Leachate, Oil & Gas, Food Processing and Power Generation.
ON AVERAGE, OUR CUSTOMERS SPEND $0.0010 PER US GALLON ON DISPOSAL. A SIGNIFICANT SAVINGS OVER ALTERNATIVE DISPOSAL METHODS.
OEM Parts & Customer Support
Global coverage and the highest standards of performance excellence. We offer factory-backed OEM EcoMister™ Genuine Parts to support your needs and your customers. We stand behind our product, and offer our expertise and knowledge to help you get the right parts in a timely manner. 2-Day Delivery Guarantee*
*Delivery guarantee is 2 standard business days for delivery services within North America, provided by UPS. The cost of shipping will depend on your location, the carrier chosen, and the size and weight of the product purchased.